City Tour by Night with Dinner
We will pick you up from the airport/hotel or any location within the city of Doha and drive you through Corniche, where you will witness the new vibrant look of Doha with its modern towers and traditional Dhow boats decorated with colourful lights. Your first stop will be at the old Dhow Harbour. This spot offers a 180 degree view of the West Bay skyline with its glittering buildings at night. Next you will visit the Museum of Islamic Art, designed by Chinese-American architect I.M Pei, this geometrical-shaped structure boasts of its large collection of Islamic Art. Thereafter you will head straight to Souq Waqif, a heritage market with many shops for souvenirs, spices, fabrics, perfumes and traditional handicraft products. Here you may also find a stable for Arabian horses and camels as well as a falcon souq and hospital. Next stop is Katara Cultural Village, located in a beautiful beachfront at the heart of Doha with an amphitheatre, planetarium, art galleries and restaurants. Thereafter you will head straight to The Pearl Qatar, which will be your last stop before dinner. Here you can find stunning marinas, luxury branded shops, restaurants and upscale residential apartments.
- PM Tour – 6.00 PM to 10.00 PM
- Pick-up and drop-off within Doha City limits.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Brief stops at Dhow Harbour and the Museum of Islamic Art.
- Stop at the Souq Waqif.
- Stop at The Pearl Qatar.
- Stop at Katara Cultural Village.
- Dinner at a Local restaurant.
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking.
- Tours will be on shared basis.