Half Day City Tour
Our chauffeur guide will pick you up from any pick up point within Doha. Your first stop will be at the old Dhow Harbour, where hundreds of traditional wooden boats are docked. From afar, you will see the beautiful West Bay skyline which comes close to other famous skylines. From there, you will proceed to Museum of Islamic Art, an architectural gem housing one of the world’s most comprehensive collections of Islamic Art. Thereafter, you will visit the gold souq, where you can enjoy taking a walk and looking around the glittering shops that offer jewellery with glorious designs and amazing craftsmanship. Just a few minutes away is your next stop called Souq Waqif, a heritage market where you can shop, dine and explore. Here you will find lots of shops selling spices, fabrics, perfumes, traditional handicraft products and souvenirs as well as a stable for Arabian horses and camels. Next, you will head to The Pearl – a luxurious man-made island featuring Mediterranean-style marinas, an outdoor atmosphere and al fresco dining. The last stop will be at Katara Cultural Village, a cultural beacon and the largest multidimensional cultural project famous for the Blue Mosque and Pigeon Towers.
- AM Tour - 9.00 AM to 12.00 NN
- PM Tour - 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
- NIGHT TOUR -
- Pick-up and drop-off within Doha city limits.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Brief stops at Dhow Harbour and the Museum of Islamic Art.
- Stop at the Souq Waqif.
- Stop at The Pearl Qatar.
- Stop at Katara Cultural Village.
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking.
- Tours are on a shared basis.