North of Qatar Tour
After picking you up from Doha, you will head approximately 40 kilometers North of Doha where you will discover the heritage side of Qatar. Your first stop will be at the Umm Salal Fortress. This tower was built as a residence for Sheikh Jasim Bin Mohammed Al-Thani in the late 19th century. The building is still occupied and is not open to the public, but can be seen from outside. The next visit will be Al Zubarah, an important archaeological site famous for its old fort. This fort-turned-museum was built in 1938 during the power of Sheikh Abdullah Bin Jassim Al-Thani and was erected on the ruins of a neighboring fort. The fort is square-shaped with circular towers in three of its corners and a rectangular tower in the fourth. You will then proceed on to Al Ruwais to see the Dhow boat harbor and take a short break at the Ruwais beach to relax and feel the fresh sea breeze. On your way back to Doha you will pass by Al Khor, which is the second biggest town in Qatar and famous for its harbor and beautiful surrounding beaches. You will also visit the Al Khor Museum.
- AM Tour - 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM(including travel time and 1 hour Lunch break)
- Pick-up and drop-off from any location within Doha City limits.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Stop at the Umm Salal Fortress
- Stop At Al Zubarah Fort
- Visit to the Dhow Habor in Al Ruwais
- Visit the Al Khor Museum
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
- The tour includes a 1 hour Lunch break, which will be at your own cost.
- Tour will be on a shared basis.