Panoramic City Tour
You will be picked up from Hamad International Airport upon arrival and taken around the beautiful country for a short tour. We will drive you along Corniche, a 7km-long waterfront promenade where you can see traditional Dhow boats parked along the water side and the West Bay skyline with its unique architectural towers. You will first visit the Pearl Qatar which is an artificial island created in the shape of an oyster – representing Qatar’s historical roots. Next stop will be at Katara Cultural Village, the country’s focal point for multicultural activities famous for the Blue Mosque and Pigeon Towers. From there we will take you to Souq Waqif, a heritage market that features traditional Qatari architecture and handicrafts. After your tour, you will be dropped off back at the airport or at your hotel.
- It will be scheduled for 4 hours between 9.00 AM – 9.00 PM depending on your arrival time.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the airport.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Drive around Corniche
- Stop at The Pearl Qatar.
- Stop at Katara Cultural Village.
- Stop at the Souq Waqif.
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking.
- Tours will be on a shared basis.
|No. of Pax||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4-6 Pax||7-9 Pax||10 Pax above|
|Price - Qatar||600||350||250||190||160||140|