If you’re thinking of spending a day or two exploring the country but aren’t sure where to start, then the Hop On Hop Off 48 Hours is perfect for you. Our hop on hop off 48 hour services allows you to discover the city over 2 days at your pace. Simply hop on to one of our buses from as early as 9am, and ride with us as we take you to 21 of the most iconic locations the country has to offer. When you feel like exploring a location simply hop off and take all the time you need. When you’re done simply get hop back on the bus and continue the tour. From 9am to 7pm you can visit many iconic locations and explore with ease. This tour is a great way to get introduced to some of Doha’s main attraction in an effective and efficient manner. That’s not all! When you purchase this tour you will receive free access to our night tour which will take on a relaxing tour around the city where you will see the beautiful landmarks whilst enjoying a complimentary hot beverage.
- 3 starting points
- Welcoming friendly staff
- Enjoy a cold beverage on board
- Audio guide provided
- Simply hop off the bus at any location
- Our buses run every 40 minutes
- Our route is designed for everyone
- This package is seasonal and will run from July to May
Please aware that all timings approximate and may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.Below is the breakdown for each section of the tour.
With every package, it's important to keep in mind what you can and can not do in order for you to make most of the trip.Below you will find a list of things that we advice you follow.
- Use greetings and formalities as they are particularly important when dealing with the Locals.
- Dress modestly, Qatar is a Muslim country with conservative dress codes.
- Use a high-factor sunblock on all exposed skin year-round.
- Look or stare at people closely no matter how fascinating their dress is.
- Ask an Arab lady for information or directions if you are a man. Take a photograph without permission of people, particularly locals and police/armies.
- Drink too much alcohol.
- DURING RAMADAN TIMING IS 7 PM – 12PM ONLY
- Explore the city at your own pace
- Enjoy a cold beverage whilst on the bus
- Meet people from around the world & share your experience
- Take in the beautiful views of the city
- Visit up to 21 iconic locations
- Learn more about the country with our on board audio guide
- Free access to our night tour