The richness of Qatar’s culture flows through the traditional Bedouins… they are the heart and soul of Qatar. So, take a ride with us to know more about the wealth of their traditions and more.
- Note: 48 HOURS NOTICE FOR BOOKING IS REQUIRED.
- Your guide will collect you at any location in Doha.
- At Al Fanar Islamic Cultural Centre, you can find materials related to modern Muslims and the way of practicing Islam.
- Take a walk around Katara Cultural Village and enjoy the cultural aspects of Doha.
- Indulge in a rich and delightful lunch at the Souq Waqif, and leave your taste buds dancing!
- In Msheireb Museums, take a peek at the brand-new content and take part in a cultural journey.
- Visit Souq Waqif, where you can soak in the rich culture while walking through traditional markets.
- Learn to write in Arabic using a beautiful and traditional writing style that enchants the eyes.
- Stroll around the cultural markets of Al Wakra Souq and enjoy its beautiful display.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at one of many local restaurants in the area as you enjoy the Souq.
- Your guide will drop you off at any location in Doha.
- All guides are first aid certified and bilingual
- (different languages available at your request).
Please aware that all timings approximate and may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.Below is the breakdown for each section of the tour.
- Refreshments (Water, tea)
With every package, it's important to keep in mind what you can and can not do in order for you to make most of the trip.Below you will find a list of things that we advice you follow.
- Use greetings and formalities as they are particularly important when dealing with the Locals.
- Dress modestly, Qatar is a Muslim country with conservative dress codes.
- Use a high-factor sunblock on all exposed skin year-round.
- Look or stare at people closely no matter how fascinating their dress is.
- Ask an Arab lady for information or directions if you are a man. Take a photograph without permission of people, particularly locals and police/armies.
- Drink too much alcohol.
- Guide will collect and drop you off
- Explore the Al Fanar Cultural Center
- Visit the Katara Cultural Village
- Indulge in a traditionally cooked meal
- Experience the new Msheireb Museum
- Shop in the amazing Souq Waqif and Souq Wakra
- Learn how to write Arabic
- First aid certified tour guide