The richness of Qatar’s culture flows through the traditional Bedouins… they are the heart and soul of Qatar. So, take a ride with us to know more about the wealth of their traditions and more.
- Note: 48 HOURS NOTICE FOR BOOKING IS REQUIRED.
- Your guide will collect you at any location in Doha.
- At Al Fanar Islamic Cultural Centre, you can find materials related to modern Muslims and the way of practicing Islam.
- Take a walk around Katara Cultural Village and enjoy the cultural aspects of Doha.
- Indulge in a rich and delightful lunch at the Souq Waqif, and leave your taste buds dancing!
- In Msheireb Museums, take a peek at the brand-new content and take part in a cultural journey.
- Visit Souq Waqif, where you can soak in the rich culture while walking through traditional markets.
- Learn to write in Arabic using a beautiful and traditional writing style that enchants the eyes.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at one of many local restaurants in the area as you enjoy the Souq Waqif.
- Your guide will drop you off at any location in Doha.
- All guides are first aid certified and bilingual
- (different languages available at your request).
Meal Plan This tour will include the following meals:
- Refreshments (Water, tea)
Book this trip
A Taste of Qatari Culture Half DayIf you have any questions , please do not hesitate to call one of our agents.
- Guide will collect and drop you off
- 2 hrs Souq Waqif Tour
1hr Dhow Harbour
2 hrs Souq Wakra
- First aid certified tour guide.