Take a ride through the mighty dunes in the exclusive off-road monster bus. Join us on this journey and experience Qatar like never before. We will take you into the heart of the desert on the Mighty Monster Bus where you will experience traditional Qatari hospitality.
Duration: 4 Hours
Time: Daily except Sunday
- A serene drive from Doha to Sealine beach.
- A ride through the dunes on the monster bus
- Short Stop at a desert camp
- Your safari guide will collect you at any location in Doha.
- Enjoy lots of fun photo opportunities
- Unwind and enjoy a refreshing local beverage.
- Rule the desert and conquer the dunes in our mighty monster bus.
- Your safari guide will drop you off at any location in Doha. All guides are first aid certified and bilingual
- Refreshments are served during the tour.
Please aware that all timings approximate and may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.Below is the breakdown for each section of the tour.
- Refreshments (Water, tea)
With every package, it's important to keep in mind what you can and can not do in order for you to make most of the trip.Below you will find a list of things that we advice you follow.
- Use greetings and formalities as they are particularly important when dealing with the Locals.
- Dress modestly, Qatar is a Muslim country with conservative dress codes.
- Use a high-factor sunblock on all exposed skin year-round.
- Look or stare at people closely no matter how fascinating their dress is.
- Ask an Arab lady for information or directions if you are a man. Take a photograph without permission of people, particularly locals and police/armies.
- Drink too much alcohol.
- Note: 48 HOURS NOTICE FOR BOOKING REQUIRED
- Safari guide will collect and drop you off.
- Enjoy a cold beverage whilst on the journey to Sealine.
- Photo opportunities with camels
- Conquer the dunes in our mighty monster bus
- Take in the beautiful views of the desert.
- Experience is the breath-taking view of the sea.
- First aid certified tour guide.
- Note: Guest should depart Doha 1 hour before the schedule