Take a ride through the mighty dunes in the exclusive off-road monster bus. Join us on this journey and experience Qatar like never. We will take you into the heart of the desert where you will experience traditional hospitality. Enjoy a splendid Arabian dinner with a variety of barbecue meats, salads and desert. All inclusive QR 200/- per adult. Call 3324 6556 or 5061 1534 for more details
- Monster Bus Safari
- Camel Rides QR 20/- (Optional)
- Volleyball, Table Tennis & Fussball
- Base Camp Setup (Two Furnished Bedouin Tents and Traditional Arabic style seating)
- Welcome Beverage (Arabic Coffee & Dates)
- BBQ Meal
- Soft Drinks & Water
With every package, it's important to keep in mind what you can and can not do in order for you to make most of the trip.Below you will find a list of things that we advice you follow.
- Use greetings and formalities as they are particularly important when dealing with the Locals.
- Dress modestly, Qatar is a Muslim country with conservative dress codes.
- Use a high-factor sunblock on all exposed skin year-round.
- Look or stare at people closely no matter how fascinating their dress is.
- Ask an Arab lady for information or directions if you are a man. Take a photograph without permission of people, particularly locals and police/armies.
- Drink too much alcohol.