The cultural history of tells us of its richness in Heritage and Tradition. From the tribes of old to the modern diversity of today, we understand as we learn so why not join us on the journey?
- Note: 48 HOURS NOTICE FOR BOOKING IS REQUIRED.
- Your guide will collect you at any location in Doha.
- Experience the Islamic history and beauty at the Museum of Islamic Art.
- Fanar Islamic Cultural Center, immerse yourself into wonderful material related to Islam.
- Msheireb Museums, take part in a cultural journey of Qatar’s history.
- Cooked meal provided.
- At Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art you can look at the more youthful art culture.
- Take part in the historical museum of Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani and see what Qatar’s history has to offer.
- Your guide will drop you off at any location in Doha.
- All guides are first aid certified and bilingua
- (Different languages available at your request)
- Refreshments (Water, tea)
With every package, it's important to keep in mind what you can and can not do in order for you to make most of the trip.Below you will find a list of things that we advice you follow.
- Use greetings and formalities as they are particularly important when dealing with the Locals.
- Dress modestly, Qatar is a Muslim country with conservative dress codes.
- Use a high-factor sunblock on all exposed skin year-round.
- Look or stare at people closely no matter how fascinating their dress is.
- Ask an Arab lady for information or directions if you are a man. Take a photograph without permission of people, particularly locals and police/armies.
- Drink too much alcohol.
- Guide will collect and drop you off
- Explore the Museum of Islamic Art
- Visit the Islamic Cultural Center
- Enjoy Mordern art at Mathaf Museum
- Experience the Msheireb Museums
- See the museum of Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani
- First aid certified tour guide