You will get your first taste of Doha’s sparkle as you drive past an elegant corniche framing the calm sea and explore the most popular markets of the city.
- Make your way to Souq Waqif where you begin the start of an enchanting night tour.
- Enjoy the panoramic beauty of the Doha skyline.
- Taste delightful beverages whilst on this relaxing journey.
- Enjoy the rest of the tour at our last stop, Souq Waqif.
- All guides are first aid certified.
- All guides are bilingual (different languages available at your request)
Please aware that all timings approximate and may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.Below is the breakdown for each section of the tour.
With every package, it's important to keep in mind what you can and can not do in order for you to make most of the trip.Below you will find a list of things that we advice you follow.
- Use greetings and formalities as they are particularly important when dealing with the Locals.
- Dress modestly, Qatar is a Muslim country with conservative dress codes.
- Use a high-factor sunblock on all exposed skin year-round.
- Look or stare at people closely no matter how fascinating their dress is.
- Ask an Arab lady for information or directions if you are a man. Take a photograph without permission of people, particularly locals and police/armies.
- Drink too much alcohol.
- DURING RAMADAN DAYS (MAY 14, 2018 – JUNE 20, 2018) TIMING IS 7:00 PM – 2:00 AM.
Time table of the Bus
1st Tour – 7:00pm to 8:00pm
2nd Tour – 9:00pm to 10:00pm
3rd Tour – 11:00pm to 12:00 midnight
- Enjoy a cold beverage whilst on the tour
- Relaxing tour through the city at night
- Take in the beautiful views of skyline
- Enjoy a delightful beverage
- First aid certified tour guide