On this cross-country tour, you will be driven around 80 kms from the east (Doha City) towards the west coast of Qatar. Zekreet a village famous for its umbrella rocks, Mystery village – Film City and Richard Serra’s new sculpture – ‘East West / West East’. You might occasionally spot Oryx during this tour. The west coast of Qatar is rich in oil, whereas the North West is known for it’s natural gas.
- Your guide will collect you at any location in Doha.
- Escape from the city life. Zekreet would be best to visit first where you can find the most notable ruins Zekreet Fort and Film city a replica city was built in Zekreet for use in film production.
- Proceed to Film City and grab some photos at the hut on the top of Mystery Village where you can see how amazing this rock formation is.
- Richard Serra’s sculpture – ‘East West/West East’.
- Your guide will drop you at any location in Doha
- Packed Meal included
Meal & Refreshments.
With every package, it's important to keep in mind what you can and can not do in order for you to make most of the trip.Below you will find a list of things that we advice you follow.
- Use greetings and formalities as they are particularly important when dealing with the Locals.
- Dress modestly, Qatar is a Muslim country with conservative dress codes.
- Use a high-factor sunblock on all exposed skin year-round.
- Look or stare at people closely no matter how fascinating their dress is.
- Ask an Arab lady for information or directions if you are a man. Take a photograph without permission of people, particularly locals and police/armies.
- Drink too much alcohol.
- Zekreet Village / Fort
- Umbrella Rocks
- Film City
- Richard Serra’s Sculpture