Sheikh Faisal Museum, Camel Track & Equestrian Club
You will be picked up from Doha and head North to Al-Shahaniya where the Sheikh Faisal Museum is located. This museum is one of the biggest private museums in the world and owned by one of the royal family members– Sheikh Faisal. The Museum showcases 15,000 historical pieces ranging from traditional Qatari artifacts, old-timers from all over the world to paintings, international art and cars. From there, you will head to the camel training and race track and witness camels being trained or take a walk around the area and see camels in their natural environment. On your way back to Doha you will stop by the Equestrian Club which is the royal stable of Qatar where the priceless royal and international horses are trained.
- AM Tour - 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Daily except Friday and Saturday
- Pick-up and drop-off from any location within Doha City limits.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tour at the Sheikh Faisal Museum.
- Stop at The Shahaniya Camel Racing Track.
- Stop at The Equestrian Club
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking.
- Tours will be on a shared basis.