City & Desert
Doha by Night
Doha comes alive at night and reveals its magnificence with its sparkling buildings and display of light & architecture. Experience the city from a different perspective as you see the lights of the West Bay towers and take amazing photos of Katara Cultural Village. See the luxurious island known as the Pearl and enjoy stunning views of Mediterranean-style marinas, residential towers, villas, and hotels. Walk through the inner streets of Souq Waqif filled with culture and history and bustling with locals and expats during the night.
Daily from 5:00PM – 10:00PM
We recommend tours on Fridays.
- Get a 180 degree view of the Doha skyline from Corniche
- Drive by Corniche, a 7km long waterfront promenade
- Visit the cultural beacon and multidimensional cultural project famous for its Blue Mosque and Amphitheatre that is Katara Cultural Village
- Sightseeing at the Pearl – a man-made island shaped like an oyster
- Explore the alleyways of Souq Waqif, the country’s traditional heritage market located in the heart of the city
- From Souq Waqif, walk to Msheireb Downtown and wander around its inner streets alive with culture and modern architecture
- Dinner at a local restaurant
- Wear comfortable modest clothing.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking should be made 24 hours in advance with payment.
- Age brackets are as follows:
- Below 3 years – Infant free of charge
- Between 3 years to 11 years – Children
- Above 12 years are Adult
- Pick up and drop off from your location within Doha city limits
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Museum Entrance Fee
- Any applicable additional charges such as gratuities, etc.
Doha by Night