City & Desert
Doha Museum Tour
You will be picked up from Doha and taken to the Museum of Islamic Art, which houses one of the world’s foremost encyclopedic collections of Islamic art and culture like manuscripts, textiles, ceramics and other works.
The origin of its artifacts ranges from Spain, Egypt and Iran to Iraq, Turkey, India and Central Asia. The museum is designed by award winning Chinese-American architect I.M. Pei. Afterwards, indulge in the depths of Qatari and Islamic Culture in the next stop at Bin Zaid Cultural Centre or as we call it in Qatar – Al Fanar. Inspired by the Great Mosque of Samarra in Iraq, the centre explains and teaches Islam to non-Muslims.
Your next stop will be at the Msheireb Museum which celebrates history through four restored heritage houses revealing unique aspects of Qatar’s cultural and social development.
Thereafter you will head to the National Museum of Qatar – rich in its remarkable collection of archaeological and heritage objects, manuscripts, documents, photographs, jewellery and costume that illustrate Qatar’s past, present and future.
AM Tour – 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Daily except Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Pick-up and drop-off from any location within Doha City limits.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Stop at Museum of Islamic Art.
- Stop at Qatar Islamic Cultural Centre.
- Stop at the Msheireb Museums
- Stop at the National Museum of Qatar
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
- Entrance Fee of QAR 50/- should be paid directly by the customer at the National Museum of Qatar.
- Other museum entrance fees are all included.
- Tour will be on a shared basis.
Doha Museum Tour