City & Desert
Doha Sports Tour
Qatar has grown into a hub of sports in the world with its finest sporting facilities and role in international sports events. This tour will take you among iconic venues that staged the FIFA World Cup as you learn its history and significance in truly changing the sports landscape of the country.
12:00PM – 8:00PM
- Check out the Khalifa International Stadium and nearby 3-2-1 Qatar Olympic and Sports Museum
- Qatar Foundation Stadium located in the heart of Education City surrounded by leading universities, where cutting-edge research is conducted and academics
- Drive by Lusail City & see the Lusail Stadium where the final match of the FIFA World Cup 2022 was hosted
- Drive by Corniche, a 7km long waterfront promenade
- Visit Box Park and the new Mina District inside Doha Port
- Explore the alleyways of Souq Waqif, the country’s traditional heritage market located in the heart of the city
- Admittance to stadiums are not allowed and the tour takes you to a drive by the stadium from outside.
- Lunch reservations at Naua restaurant in 3-2-1 Qatar Olympic and Sports Museum can be arranged at no cost. Meal charges to be shouldered by guests and paid on the spot. Advance notice must be made.
- Bring snacks, sunblock and wear comfortable modest clothing.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking should be made 24 hours in advance with payment.
- Age brackets are as follows:
- Below 3 years – Infant free of charge
- Between 3 years to 11 years – Children
- Above 12 years are Adult
- Pick up and drop off from your location within Doha city limits
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fee to 3-2-1 Qatar Olympic and Sports Museum
- Any applicable additional charges such as entry fees, meals, gratuities, etc.
Doha Sports Tour