City & Desert
All about the Explore Doha.
Visit the most iconic attractions and cultural monuments found in Doha, Qatar. Take pictures of the beautiful West Bay skyline from Corniche and explore Katara Cultural Village and The Pearl Qatar. Experience the culture and history from Souq Waqif, a heritage market and buy items from traditional handicrafts, jewellery, and spices to souvenirs.
Daily from 9:00 AM – 1:00PM / 2:00PM – 6:00PM
We recommend afternoon tours on Fridays.
- Get a 180 degree view of the Doha skyline from Corniche
- Drive by Corniche, a 7km long waterfront promenade
- Visit the cultural beacon and multidimensional cultural project famous for its Blue Mosque and Amphitheatre that is Katara Cultural Village
- Sightseeing at the Pearl – a man-made island shaped like an oyster
- Explore the alleyways of Souq Waqif, the country’s traditional heritage market located in the heart of the city
- From Souq Waqif, walk to Msheireb Downtown and wander around its inner streets alive with culture and modern architecture
- Bring snacks, sunblock and wear comfortable modest clothing.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking should be made 24 hours in advance with payment.
- Age brackets are as follows:
- Below 3 years – Infant free of charge
- Between 3 years to 11 years – Children
- Above 12 years are Adult
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance.
- Pick up and drop off from your location within Doha city limits
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water on board vehicle
- Museum Entrance Fee
- Any applicable additional charges such as meals, gratuities, etc